바로가기 메뉴
본문 바로가기
메인메뉴 바로가기


> 푸드 & 드링크 > 건강차

상품상세

상품이미지
상품이미지

Heath&Heather 오가닉 캐모마일 & 스피아민트 20 Tea Bags

  • 상품코드 14639
  • 배송무게 0.2kg
  • 용량 20Tbags
  • 수량 minus plus
  • 판매가 £ 2.59 (₩ 4,310)

 

 

히스앤헤더 오가닉 카모마일 & 스피아민트 20티백 

H&H ORG CAMOMILE & SPEARMINT 20Tbags

 

•자연적으로 카페인이 함유되어있지 않음

•유기농 카모마일 및 스피어민트 잎으로 블렌드

•건강을 챙기는 맛있는 방법


히스앤헤더 유기농 카모마일 & 스피어민트 티는 자연적으로 카페인이 없으며 유기농 카모마일 잎과 스피어민트 잎을 블렌드한 것입니다. 

히스앤헤더 카모마일은 은은한 꽃향기를 가진 놀랍도록 향기로운 향기로, 여기에 신선한 얼얼한 스피어민트 잎을 첨가해 차를 우려낼 때 맛이 살아있게 만들었습니다.

상큼하고 맛있는 차, 오늘 한번 도전해보세요~!


[사용 방법]

갓 끓인 물 250ml에 3-5분 동안 1봉지.


[원재료]


항상 라벨을 참고해주세요


유기농 카모마일(60%), 유기농 스피어민트 잎(40%)

 

 

 

Description

100% Organic 

A delicate camomile infusion with the tingling refreshment of organic spearmint 

Naturally supporting your wellbeing

 

Wonderfully aromatic with a delicate floral flavour, this Camomile infusion is set alive by the addition of fresh tingling Spearmint leaves.

Refreshing and delicious, get yours today!

 

Directions:

1 bag in 250ml freshly boiled water for 3-5 minutes.

Ingredients:

ORGANIC CAMOMILE (60%), ORGANIC SPEARMINT LEAVES (40%)

Remember to:

Although we make every effort to ensure our product information is up to date on our website, please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product.